New school year resolutions. I come up with dozens of these over the holidays, develop some into fully fledged projects, while placing others on the back burner to stew for awhile before I take any action. This year I'm going to record the successes and challenges and hopefully along the way, learn something that's worth sharing:
For me personally:
- Know how to use the technology, be a leader in its use
- Develop the Visual Arts program using the new Primary Years Programme Scope and Sequence - think I'll try to Ning this!
- Perfect the art of prioritizing!
For the Lower School:
- Improve the communication throughout the school and its groups (This is where my new tech skills will come into action!)
- Develop teacher reflection, leadership and collaboration ... ahhh that would be enough!
Now to make a plan .......